Code Lyoko Character/Relationship Discussion
April 19, 2024, 10:34:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to CLCR! The staff are happy to serve you in any way they can! [view staff]

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Odd/Aelita

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Odd/Aelita  (Read 904 times)
Mylinda Antoinette
I'm CLCR's Big Moose!
Administrator

Welcome to CLCR

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2007, 12:42:43 pm »

Odd and Aelita might make a cute couple someday.  For me, I think, Odd would have to show first that he can stick with a relationship before I'd let him go out with Aelita.  Tongue  Or maybe before Jeremy would!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

have-a-cookie

Odd x Aelita 4EVA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 04:24:39 am »

YAY!!!  Grin Grin Grin As you can tell by my picture and my little signature thing-a-ma-bob...I like this pairing very much.

Um...but they are pretty cute together, you HAVE to admit that (pink and purple go nicely together) and they're both outgoing, love the same music, he makes her laugh, comforts her when she needs to be comforted, comes to her when she needs him (although...I don't really know if that counts since it is technically his job to protect her).

Not only that, but think about the episode Saint Valentine's Day when Jeremie asked Odd if he gave Aelita the necklace (ok, so he didn't but he didn't deny it right away, now did he?) and he made it SEEM as though he DID give her the necklace (he might have gotten her something if they weren't supposed to be cousins)

AND in Replika, as you may all know, they kissed (which, yeah, was "fake" but I'm going to believe it's real!) and Aelita DID object to it at first, but if she was dead set against it she would have put up a bigger fight...no?

And to add to that, has anyone noticed that they're usually left on Lyoko together? (ok, so that doesn't really prove much either, but still)

Ok...rant is over now...mostly  Roll Eyes  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

ODD X AELITA 4EVA!!!!!! ^^
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum